OUR STORY & PHILOSOPHY
E Abdul Kareem started the framing business in 1969 at Upper Serangoon Road.
The framing skill and business was passed down to his son, Mr Farook in 1985. Since then Mr Farook has been doing framing services for over 40 years in Ang Mo Kio.
Having plenty of framing experience, you can trust us to preserve your artwork. We can not only help you in the design process but also explain the differences in materials like the pros and cons of clear or uv glass. We also help many of our returning customers to replace frames or broken glass.
Since 1985, Mr Farook has been doing framing services for over 40 years
We specialise in framing all kinds of artwork items:
Framing of Artwork
• Photo framing of Chinese Painting and Calligraphy, Oil Painting, Stretching and Floating.
• 2 Sided Acrylic Certificate or Posters Display.
• Shadow Box Framing, Cross Stitch and Gemstones Painting
• All kinds of Fabric Framing like Jersey Shirt or Art Cloth
• Jewels Framing such as Money Currencies or Dolls Framing
• Mirror with Bevelling Framing